A Clear Practical Approach for the Parents.
Dr. Grossmann has provided this section as a clear and practical resource for patients and their families who live with AD/HD. The links in the list below will take you to individual pages on each topic.
- What is AD/HD?
- How Is AD/HD Diagnosed?
- The DSM V Criteria For AD/HD
- How Does a Typical Child With AD/HD Present?
- What About the Well-Behaved Difficult to Diagnose Child?
- The Cognitive Dysfunctions of AD/HD
- What Is the Physiological Basis for AD/HD?
- What Is the Best Treatment for AD/HD?
- Comorbid Disorders
- When Should Treatment With Stimulant Medication Start?
- AD/HD Symptom Questionnaires
- Contracted, Structured and Rewarded Learning Program
- Suggested Structured Learning Contract
- Associations Involved With AD/HD (Links)
- Local Psychologists/Support
Print Entire Section
If you want to print out the entire AD/HD section all at once, please use this printer-friendly page containing all text from each page of this AD/HD section: