Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
A Clear Practical Approach for Parents
Dr. Grossmann has provided this ASD section as a clear and practical resource for patients and their families who live with ASD:
Please use the links below to access the various pages of the ASD guide written by Dr. Rami Grossmann.
- What Is ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)?
- How Is ASD Diagnosed?
- The DSM V Criteria for ASD
- What Is PDD and Asperger’s Disorder?
- How Does a Typical Child With ASD Present?
- The ASD Assessment Scale/Screening Questionnaire
- Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder
- Who Should Be Evaluated for ASD?
- What Are the Causes of ASD?
- Laboratory Testing Guidelines
- What Is the Best Treatment for ASD?
- Behavioral Modification
- Prognosis (Long Term Outcome) of ASD
- Differential Diagnosis for ASD
- ASD and the Educational (School) System
- Associations Related to ASD
PRINT ENTIRE SECTION
If you want to print out the entire Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) section all at once, please use this printer-friendly page containing all text from each page of this ASD section: