16. Associations related to PDD/ Autism (Links)
PDD Main Page
1. What is PDD or autism? | 2. How is PDD or autism diagnosed?
3. The DSMV IV criteria
4. Review of the different PDDs
5. How does a typical child with autism present?
6. The PDD assessment questionnaire
7. Who should be evaluated for PDD?
8. What are the causes? | 9. Lab testing, medical consensus guidelines
10. What is the best treatment?
11. Behavioral modification
12. Prognosis (long term outcome) of autism
13. Differential diagnosis for autism
14. Secretin and autism
15. PDD and the educational system
16. Associations related to PDD (Links)
[Print entire PDD section]
Child Neurology and Developmental Center
1510 Jericho Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
146-01 45th Avenue
Content Copyright © 2000-2004 Rami Grossmann, M.D. - All rights reserved.