16. Associations related to ASD (Links)
ASD Main Page
1. What is ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)?
2. How is ASD diagnosed?
3. The DSMV V criteria for ASD
4. What is PDD and Asperger's disorder?
5. How does a typical child with ASD present?
6. The ASD assessment scale/screening questionnaire
7. Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder
8. Who should be evaluated for ASD?
9. What are the causes of ASD?
10. Laboratory testing guidelines
11. What is the best treatment for ASD?
12. Behavioral modification
13. Prognosis (long term outcome) of ASD
14. Differential diagnosis for ASD
15. ASD and the educational (school) system
16. Associations related to ASD
[Print entire ASD section]
Child Neurology and Developmental Center
1510 Jericho Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Content Copyright © 2000-2014 Rami Grossmann, M.D. - All rights reserved.