A Clear Practical Approach for the Parents.
Dr. Grossmann has provided this PDD/Autism section of our website as a clear and practical resource for patients and their families who live with one of the various forms of PDD:
Please use the links below to access the various pages of the PDD guide written by Dr. Rami Grossmann.
- Childhood autism
- Asperger's syndrome
- Childhood disintegrative disorder
- Rett's disease
- PDD NOS (pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified)
- What is PDD or autism?
- How is PDD or autism diagnosed?
- The DSMV IV criteria for the autistic disorders
- A short review of the different PDDs
- How does a typical child with autism present?
- The PDD assessment scale/screening questionnaire
- Who should be evaluated for autism or PDD?
- What are the causes of autism?
- Laboratory testing, medical consensus guidelines
- What is the best treatment for autism?
- Behavioral modification
- Prognosis (long term outcome) of autism
- Differential diagnosis for autism
- Secretin and autism
- PDD and the educational (school) system
- Associations related to PDD (Links)
PRINT ENTIRE SECTION:
If you want to print out the entire PDD/Autism section all at once, please use this printer-friendly page containing all text from each page of this PDD/Autism section:
Printer-friendly PDD/Autism page